When New Work City first launched, we started with our closest approximation of what we thought people would want for memberships.
It looks like the memberships worked for most people, but there always seemed to be some ambiguity with how to handle the entry-level memberships. As it turned out, it had become more convenient for would-be Basic members to simply drop in and pay one day at a time. I want to change this, because I want people who are effectively members of NWC to be able to definitively say they are members.
After an awesome Town Hall meeting recently, we came up with some options for a new Basic Membership, and after talking to several members (and potential members), I set it up!
Here’s the new deal:
Basic Membership – $50/month
- Includes 3 drop-in days per month (one visit free!)
- $20 per day for additional days (which is great for people who visit NWC once a week or more)
- Access to high-speed wired and wireless internet (5 megabit upload & download speeds)
- A seat either at a desk or shared table
- Use of conference room
- Printing & scanning capabilities
- Awesome people to work alongside
- Access to member discounts (Photojojo, Atlantic Metro, and more!)
How’s that sound! But wait, there’s more!
This new membership also comes a new way to join. Now, instead of having to pay an invoice every month, you can subscribe via PayPal. Less headaches for all of us!
Without further ado: